Sunday, April 19, 2015

OWLS WIN WEEK #30

Last week I was running down armory road and felt eyes watching me from the wooded area near the salamander crossing.  I glanced up the and noticed a large owl sitting on a limb, near the roadside.  I should have taken that as a sign of what was to come for this week's Patriot Point Challenge.  The Owls have closed the gap in the PPC.




Homewood High is leading by a small margin but still on pace to win PPC Year 5.  The difference maker this year could very well be the number of registered participants in the www.welovehomewood5k.com.  This year the team with the most registered runners will win 5 bonus points on the BIG SCOREBOARD.  This could truly be the gamechanger for your team.  Our t-shirt vendor has allowed me to extend the deadline to guarantee your finisher t-shirt.  I will place the T-shirt order on Wednesday, April 22 at noon.  REGISTER BEFORE THE T-SHIRT DEADLINE TO BE SURE YOU GET OUR INAUGURAL WE LOVE HOMEWOOD T-SHIRT.




No comments:

Post a Comment