Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sofa to Spirit Scamper

Good morning from the sideline of the 6am basketball league. I have the best seat in the house as I watch our employees run up and down the court.  HMS is well represented with Officer Fox, J. Ward and Cory (student teacher).  All corners of HHS are represented.  History, Math, Science, English, PE, Media Center, Guidance and Fine Arts.  This week's games seem a little competitive, but that's what brings out the best in all of us.  I have been promoting our Spirit Scamper for two weeks  and already there is a good number of registered runners and walkers.  If you are interested in a training plan to get you from the Sofa to the Scamper, please email me and I will be sure you are ready for May 7!  Have a great spring break and take advantage of opportunities to MOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment