Sunday, November 16, 2014

#NoExcusesNoah

PLEASE TAKE 2 MINUTES AND WATCH THIS


HCS employees have the opportunity to listen to Noah and his story on Nov. 24th, noon-12:30pm.  I've heard from a lot of you who have decided to listen to this special guest speaker.  I am grateful that you will take the 30 minutes during Professional Development to listen to his message.  I know it will be a moving experience in an emotional way and will inspire us to be our very best.  If you haven't emailed me to let me know you will be there, please do so as soon as possible. 



For the first time in PPC history, HHS scored a perfect 24 points on the Big Scoreboard with a huge win for week #11.  As a reminder the categories in the PPC are:

  • Highest employee participation
  • Improvement in employee participation
  • Average Patriot Points per individual
  • Improvement in average of Patriot Points per individual

Have an awesome week and Keep Moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment