Sunday, January 31, 2016

Shout-out to FitBitters and other Activity Monitors



Many HCS employees are FitBitters.  If you would like to participate in a system-wide FitBit Challenge shoot me an email so we can all get connected.  Movement is a valuable part of your personal wellness initiative.  Find ways throughout your day to incorporate movement.  One of the best parts of my day is my 30 minute walk on the trail at HHS when I answer emails, return phone calls and grade some of my online student's work using the Schoology app on my phone.  If you see me staring at my phone and walking after lunch, I'm probably actually grading students in the Lifetime Individualized Fitness Education course that I teach at HHS.  I have over 100 students online and choose to MOVE and grade rather than stare at my computer screen.
Find ways to move while at work.  Just watch out for oncoming traffic =)



No comments:

Post a Comment